Friday, November 12, 2010

a wake-up SMS


a shocking SMS woke me up this morning.
it comes from my friend Steward.



" Ko tauk ka mael, nk slalu komen ko kt FB ya dh xda dh pagi td..."

I was truly shocked.
my body was trembling. feel uncomfortable.

I asked him further, how could that happen.
he told me that he & some of his friends went to the beach to have some good time swimming (the beach is just in front of our campus)

it was his first time going to the beach.
but at the end...
the sea has taken his life.

hardly to believe it. I just saw him at the cafe last night.
he seemed confused & blur...
could that be the last clue of him before he left?

then, my housemate Ivy & my BFF Acap texted me, telling the same story.
Ivy told me to look at his FB page.
I said, I know. Steward just told me this morning.

I went to his FB page.
it's true. everyone's wrote on his wall.
TAKZIAH.

I don't know why...
I'm not so close to him, but I used to greet him each time we met.
we used to play & tell jokes together.
we used to pretend like we're a loving couple.
and now he left... emptiness starts to fill in.

to MOHD. ISMAIL HAIRI's family member & all of his friends in HE23-Islamic Finance...
CONDOLENCE.
may his soul rest in peace. amen~

the tears just came along.
I need to let go of this sadness now.

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates