finally... done with my marketing paper, woohoo!! xD
eee... so excited. I can't wait for my last paper (which is 5 days more). but still, I have to get busy with my last assignments of the sem huhuhuu~~
tell you what, I couldn't really focus on my paper just now 'cause I've been thinking of what am I gonna do after the exam's over. what a silly thoughts, hihi^^ whenever I got blur, my mind would straight away think about holidays, home, food, activities with friends... aiyerr!!! my heart just can't contain it: I wanna finish this exam A.S.A.P!!!
heheheee...
okay2, get back to the main topic please.
I've listed all of the things that I'm going to do this holiday... err, no. right after the exam. well, I can't help it but I want to share with you guys.
so here's the list... TADAA~~
- karaoke with friends (we'll do some recording too! yeaayy!! :D)
- girls' night with Ivy & Dida (manicures, make-ups, photoshooting... ahaks!)
- Belia Masuk Kampung (BMK) programme.
- one-day tour at KK
- going back HOME (SDKN)
- movie + drama marathon
- eat. eat. EAT!!!
- shopping with daddy... heheheheee~~
- family picnic at Bakong2 waterfalls. P)
- CHRISTMAS + NEW YEAR time!!! xD
ooppss! is this too much??
nahh... I care what, this is my holiday anyway. ahaks~
*yawning*
ohh... eyes, you're so heavy...
guess I need a nap. quite sleepy due to lack of sleep last night. tataaa~~
ZZzzzZzzZzzz~~



0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment