Saturday, November 27, 2010

nothing else but MOVIES


no hang-outs today. only MOVIE time.

wahh... I couldn't believe myself - I managed to finish watching 3 movies at a time, WOW!! :D
well, I admit that I'm not a movie freak just like others do. some of my friends can even do a movie marathon from morning till the midnight. geez~~ they don't even tired of setting their eyes straight to their lappy's screen, do they?

but today is exceptional k. hehee~
I purposely took lots of movies & dramas from my friends just before they went home so that can spend most of my boring free times watching them all... & since I got nothing else to do other than Facebooking, eating & sleeping, I decided to have a MOVIE time yeaahh~~

so this time, I watched these:





seriously, these movies are so amazing! if you guys haven't watch any of these, then I'd like to suggest you to watch them. believe me, you won't get bored with it. ;)

so here are my opinions about these movies:

The Last Song
yeah, I know: Miley Cyrus is the main character here. well, I think the role just fit her way. here, she plays as Ronnie, a troubled teenager who has the problem of reconnecting with her dad after her parents' ugly divorce. while she & her brother Jonah were staying with their dad during summer breaks, she meet Will (Liam Hemsworth) & eventually fall in love with each other. but as she learn to get along with her dad better & her love relationships with Will gets stable, some shocking truths really shook them off & making her (& Jonah's) life gets in more misery.

I really love this movie: not only for the love story between Ronnie & Will but mainly for the unconditional love of her dad for the children (especially for Ronnie). man, I can't help myself from crying as I watched Ronnie spent her last moment with her dad till the last day of his life. after knowing that the truth that she'd always been in his mind all the time since the day he left, she learnt to love & appreciate her dad more... & the part that touched me the most is when she finally found out that her dad is actually composing & dedicating a song for her. awww~~ I cried even more at the scene where Ronnie played the song with piano during the funeral ceremony... this story, somehow, has teach me to appreciate my dad more 'cause we never know: no matter how bad our dad was, they still long to get close with their children - & they were US. :')

A Very Special Love
now let's have some romantic feelings around us... haha! it's a Phillipino movie anyway, & I just love their language. ever watched 30 Hari Mengenal Cinta on Astro RIA? well, the story plots were very similar to this Phillipino movie. but I think this movie was released earlier than the Malay version (released in 2008).

if I were to watch a romantic movie, I'd prefer it to be a romantic-comedy one - & this movie just fill my need hohoo~~ I just love Laida's (Sarah Geronimo) character in this story! optimistic, cheerful & lively, she brought changes to the people around her, especially to her strict, bad-tempered boss Miggy (John Loyld Cruz). some funny, yet sweet things happen around them & finally, they both fell in love. awww~~ so sweett~~ both of them were such a cute couple! hihi :3

Orphan
okay, this one can really trigger my adrenaline. just can't stop myself from screaming haha! my heart kept pounding faster everytime the scene becomes tense & more suspense, especially during the final part of the movie, where the psychotic 'little girl' Esther (Isabelle Fuhrman) started her attack on the Coleman, her foster family, one by one. WOW!! another version of Girl from Hell hohoo~~

I couldn't believe that the director has such a great imagination to put lots of shocking scenes that are beyond our thoughts. for a movie like this, the audiences should know that there are lots of things to be expected. watch this, you thriller-movie-fans. it won't disappoints you, I guarantee. ;)

I talked too much?? haha~~ sorry, I can't help it. you know what type of person I am. :P

*yawning*

aayyy... I can't focus well on the screen now. so it's time for to get some rest. see ya in the next post then. CHIAO~~!! :D

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates