Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my wasted morning time~



halamak, sakit my hati . . . huhuhuu~~

remember my previous posts titled down. down. down. ?
well... this post is quite related to that one. if you had read that post, surely you understand what I mean in this post. ahaks~

okay, to make it simple, I went to meet the lecturer at 9 since I've made an appointment with him at that time. so this is what happened at the moment I arrived at the SSIL office . . .


*ting* (bell rang)

staff 1: Yes, may I help you?
me: euhh... I'd like to meet Sir Yuszren. Is he here?
staff 1: okay, wait a minute...

few minutes later . . .

staff 1: I'm sorry miss, but he's not here yet. would you wait for a moment?
me: ohh... *sigh* okay, I'll wait.

an hour has passed . . .

*ting* (bell rang)

staff 1: still looking for Sir Yuszren?
me: yep. is he here?
staff 1: wait ya... I'll go check him at his room.

another few minutes had passed . . .

staff 2: euhh... miss...
me: hohh??? ohh yes~ (quite surprised; where's the staff 1?)
staff 2: Sir Yuszren is taking his MC leave today, but he did leave a memo...
if you need to contact him, you may just call or send him an e-mail.
me: ohh... okay. TQ sir. (damn it!)

*leaving*


say, what should I do now?? aisshhh~~ (=.=)"

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates