
I tried to be cool with it but I just can't get it out of my mind.
yesterday I went my lecturer's room to check on my carry marks.
thank God, he didn't type on our name.
just need to check on our matric number to see the marks.
the result really shocked me.
I got the lowest marks in this class.
the lecturer put on a note on my marks,
"Kirim salam dengan pelajar ini. Please come see me A.S.A.P".
another 2 person also got the same note. so I'm not alone hohoo~
as I lied on my bed, I kept thinking...
I know part of it is my own fault too.
so if the lecturer asks me why, the reason is simple.
. . .
"I'm thinking of repeating this subject."
so now, as I woke up early...
I'm preparing myself to meet this lecturer.
wish me all the BEST!


2 said something about this ...:
subjek apa ya..?
krim slm drik..hehe
hope u make the best choice..
gudluck :D
Pengurusan Teknologi Infrastruktur utk E-Dagang.
hohohoo... btw ku x jd jmpa lcturer ya tek.
tunda g hr slasa lak.
ny ok jk. jz ada spcial task k cover balit carry mark ku.
thanx 4 d wish. ;)
Post a Comment