Friday, November 12, 2010

a quickly-created poem for you~



being left behind
or witnessing a very tragic farewell
both bring a sense of emptiness
lonely & sad, you keep wondering to yourself
how could this happen to him... how could this happen to me...
how could this happen to us??

I know, in times like this
you need some soothing words
you need an encouragement
you need a shoulder to cry on
well, I just don't know how to talk to you
or how to cheer you up
but the only thing that I could do for you, dear friend
is to promise that I'll never ever leave you
yes, it's true
nothing will ever set us apart.

but let's say, if someday
the time has come
where there's no other choice
but to leave you
friend, please remember this
keep it locked in your heart
always know that I LOVE YOU SO
'cause you are the one who had helped me out so much
in forgetting my terrible past & being healed
in believing in the coming brighter days
in learning how to love & forgive again

yes, it's true
no matter what will come to us
I will never ever leave you.
Never...





p/s: this is for you, Acap... don't be so sad about what just happen to us just now. you may lost a friend or 2, but not me & Dida. be strong. whatever come across us, life must go on~~



0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates