Friday, November 26, 2010

at the TOP of our lungs!



I just can't forget what we did last night - so CRAZY but FUN!! yay!! xD


peace!! hihi^^

so as we'd planned, me & my buddies were spending the whole night screaming our lungs out with many songs. well, it's like karaoke-ing, but the differences are clear: we were using laptops & sang to song available in it - with some recording too ahaks!!






hehee... we were also having so much fun telling jokes & playing around. my, they were so FUNNY that I even fell down to the floor & rolling here & there as we laughed out loud together! hahaa~~ I could feel my stomach hurt so much 'cause I laugh too much. huuu~~~

the BEST part during this time was when 2 of my friends, Edwell a.k.a Trish & Eddie a.k.a Chyna, wrestling on the floor (I'm the referee! haha :D) & showing some funny poses & actions, yet aggressive. adoooiii... me as the referee can't even stand up straight as I watched their fight & laughed. so crazy you know!! (Nazrin even helped to record their funny fights, will be uploaded on FB later. hahaa... can't wait for it. wanna watch their fight again!! xD)

... at last, we finished all these at 3am. so late huh. hihi^^

aii... I couldn't wait to listen to my songs after they're edited. Nazrin, be hurry please! tell me when the songs are ready 'kay ahaks~~ :P

well, I'm gonna miss you buddies. see ya in the next sem, HAPPY HOLIDAY!! :D



0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates