Saturday, November 27, 2010

of LOVE & TIME ...


Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge & all of the others, including LOVE.

One day, it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats & left. Except for Love.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

The island had almost sunk. Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold & silver in my boat. There is no place for you here."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel.
"Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you Love. You are all wet & might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was so close by, so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Ohh... Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself."

Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder.
So blessed & overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at a dry land, the elder went her own way.

Realizing how much was owed by the elder, Love asked Knowledge, another elder.
"Who helped me?"
"It was Time," Knowledge answered.
"TIME?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom & answered....



" Because only TIME is capable to understand how valuable LOVE is."
:')

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates