Monday, November 8, 2010

database, ohh database . . .


ahahahahahahaaa . . . done with my first paper. ohh YEAHH!! xD

I still can't believe it; I managed to answer all 6 questions for database paper, WOWW!! feel so proud of myself woohooo!! everybody, give me a BIG round of applause . . . LOUDER please ahahahaaiii~~!!!
most of the time, I seldom open my reference book or at least, took a sneak peek on my lecture notes. I used to think that database is a tough subject; that eventually affected my passion to study it better. but after revising it for the past few days . . . hey, it's not that bad. ahaks.

hehehee . . . something to share about our database lecturer, MR Goh Say Leng~

geezz, the lecturer was so ANNOYING. we used to hate the way he teach us during lecture; talking with harsh manner, always knocking the white board with his marker . . . I mean, ohh please! Don't treat us like we are totally stupid, it's not that we ask for being stupid.

so being in his class, I started to have the habit of counting the sound of his white board knocking. I even calculated & made an analysis on the 'result' I got every week & found that in average, he can knock on the white board:

- 30 times per hour
- 40++ times per class (week)
- 120++ times per month.

wahh, I'm so impressed with myself. I can even apply my statistics skill in database class hahahaa!! :D

but the real fact is he's actually a nice guy . . . I just knew from a friend that it's his habit to knock on any surface, white board especially, in every teaching session. (so he is actually has no intention of getting mad to his students, huhuu)

I still remember the day of our group presentation, he talked to us in such a polite way that my group mates & I hardly believed it. so I learnt a new thing about him: don't try to make him annoyed with you if you don't want to get annoyed with him. hurmmm~~

eyh, I'm supposed to talk about the subject, not the lecturer 'ayte??

urmm, by the way the paper's over. so now I'm gonna put that book aside (more specific, in the box) so I can make a larger space on my desk to study STATISTICS. hohohohoo~~

okay, 3 more days before statistics paper.
WISH ME ALL THE BEST!! o(^__^)o

1 said something about this ...:

Therry Loretta S. on November 28, 2010 at 12:37 PM said...

hohohoo~~

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates