Wednesday, November 17, 2010

old blog. new blog.


okay, okay . . . friends, pay attention please!

yes, we are . . . purrr~~~

no, it's nothing actually. just want to tell you this~
I just visit one of my friends' blog & just realized that I did have a blog (Friendster's blog) long time ago & I still haven't update it till now! ahahahahaa... maybe I should just delete my Friendster account.

so here I'd like to re-announce that... this is my official blog:
thea-retta.blogspot.com.
so dear followers, SMSKians especially, please tell the others (only for those who are interested k) bout this. do not follow me on the other blog - you'll never get any of my updates there.

euhh... but for those in UMSKAL, do not spread this blog widely.
when I give the URL to you, means I only allow YOU to read my blog.
this is due to some privacy stuffs... hehe. I don't really like to have any strangers (more specific, STALKERS) whom I never know to track every little things I do everyday. Ivy & Acap, you know what I mean here. *wink* ;)

so remember, DO NOT FOLLOW ME ON THE OTHER BLOG. peace! (^^,)v

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates