ohh... bored of eating this everyday.
:(
Dida told me to get ready before 7pm 'cause we will go out with Cissy & Mona for dinner at McD. wahh!! I got excited 'cause it's been more than a month since the last time I ate McD. ngeheheee... & I was damn hungry too. maggi mee doesn't provide me enough energy uhuhuuu~~
so we went to McD at the airport around 7pm & ordered 4 sets of Spicy Chicken McDeluxe.
(I actually wanted to eat my favorite GCB so bad, but it's not available anymore uhuhuhuu~~ so sad~~)
we spent about more than an hour, just eating + chit-chatting + laughing as if nobody would hear us haha! Dida & Cissy kept on teasing Mona about her great appetite... pity her hohoo~
this is Cissy & Mona~
(Cissy, you know which one is you 'ayte... hahaa~~)
Dida was focusing on the fries before eating her McD chicken porridge~~ :P
my precious Spicy Chicken McDeluxe!! aawww~~ :3
not satisfied with Spicy Chicken McDeluxe, I went to buy Mocha Flavor Twist...
... and also Milo McFlurry!!
well, I really ate a LOT 'ayte? hihi^^
on our way back to the campus, we stopped by at Bataras for a while to buy some necessities... food stocks, toiletries, medicine for my allergy too. adoii, I spent about RM50 for my stuffs alone.
gotta save my money for the express ferry ticket. huhuhu~~
and now, we're home...
I've so much fun going with you guys: Dida, Cissy & Mona. thanks to Mona for driving us to McD, eventhough you seem like a bit rushing & nervous while driving that car... (are you? hohohoo~~). well, next sem kita pigi lg McD aa... ko jg laa pemandu kami nnt Mona hohohoo~~ right Cissy?? hwa3!! xD
okay, gotta go. got something else to do. CHIAO~








0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment