Wednesday, November 17, 2010

getting prepared with MARKETING



good day to all of you . . . hehee~

now, here I am again, talking bout my usual everyday routine as a student. yeah, yeah... i know some of you guys have a very good time at your home, since you have no more paper to sit & can go home already... aiisshh!!! maybe I'm jealous... (I'm taking my friend's favorite line ehekk~)

so now I'm done with accounting, english & e-commerce paper hohohoo...
then what's next?
Marketing & Literasi Visual dan Teori Seni Estetik. 2 more papers to go, yeaahhh!!

Marketing paper will be on tomorrow. so I gotta start refreshing back all the stuffs I've learnt before. no worries, for me this paper is just a piece of cake. hehe :D
(euhh... what makes me saying so is this: the lecturer had uploaded the example questions & tips to answer them all. as I look at the questions... wahh! sort of 'leaked exam questions', haha! the style of questions, the marking scheme, examples of answers... man, we are so LUCKY!! hohohoo~ )

so after tomorrow's paper, I'll get busy with both of the last assignment of my semester: to create our own masterpiece on a canvas. you know... painting, all those stuffs done by artists.

aiii... I can't wait to finish my exam!! me & my friends have organised so many activities to do after our exam. what are we going to do, well just be patient k. there'll be more posts to come in the next few weeks, I promise. :)

*stomach growling*

oops!
hehee... I better get my breakfast. haven't eat anything yet since last night (overslept pnya pasal haha~~)


... and ohh! SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA to all of my muslim friends. peace! (>_<)v

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates