err... actually it is. but just red spots. BIG red spots, so many on my body's skin. arrgghh~~
these red spots makes me wanna scratch my body all the time. yeah, I know I shouldn't be doing this but man, I just can't stand it!! aiyerrr~~!!!
so my body now becomes like this - red spots on my neck, chest & belly - but mine is even more 'extreme'. huhuhuu~~ T.T
so what is the cause of my allergy?
uhh... I guess I'm allergic to dust. everytime I sit near a dusty place, my skin will start to get itchy & red. adoii... now my medication is already finish, all I can do is just getting myself clean & wear a loose t-shirt to prevent it from being worst (err... well, wearing a tight shirt may encourage me to scratch on my skin more). now I just have to bear with it till the allergy effect's totally gone.
God, help me with this. I can't stand this allergy - please don't let it be worse. :'(



0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment