Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ART ATTACK!!



okay, what's the purpose of putting this image on my post??

well, guys... I'm about to show you what have I done these few days (a.k.a the main reason why I didn't post anything on my blog. hihi^^ I'm a busy lady you know... chewah!! xD )

once again, what's the purpose of putting that image on my post???
well, if you notice... I mean, whoever had seen my FB posts about last assignment of the sem, kerja seni, folio , presentation, bla bla blaa... you can see that I'm now busy with my artwork - and that image is the subject matter of my artwork.

can you imagine of how tiring it is to spend 2 nights just to sketch my idea, preparing the necessary stuffs & do my paintings on the canvas? man, I'm so dead! thank God I have my friends, Nazrin & Syafiq to help me through, even though they both were also busy finishing their own artworks. TQ so much my friends, LOVE ya a LOT!! muahmuahmuahh!!! haha. xD

so roughly, this is my ideas...



one of my 'pengolahan idea'. :P


after all of the self-brainstorming session... I finalized my idea & get started.
... by using cardboard, tissue papers & some glue, I got this:



before & after~


so the next step... cheh, you can already guess it without me telling you.
the painting work, of course. materials used? sponges, brushes & oil paints.
as my artwork progressed~~ :]



uiikk??? why so small leh... huhuu~


then... TADAA!!
my first artwork!! finally done yippiee~~~ xD



hehehee... so proud of ourselves~~ ^^


but the 'side effect' was 'great', though. just look at how dirty my hand was:



aiiyerrr~~!!!! >: (

okay, okay... so now, done with my artwork. gotta spend the whole night (till the next morning comes, I guess) just to finish my paperwork for this painting & revision for the last exam as well. wish me ALL THE BEST for my artwork presentation tomorrow. hopefully the lecturer won't get too strict with me huhuhuu~~

till then. :3

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates