Thursday, November 4, 2010

study week??


hahahaa... maybe I should just call it STEADY week~

it's been 4 days (is it? or should I add up the last weekend days to make it 6) in the study week & guess what? I haven't revise a thing yet! give me a big round of applause, woohooo~~!!\(>__<)/

so, what have I done in these 4 days?

nothing.
all I do is...

sleeping.

eating.

listening to music.

facebooking.

drawing manga.



that's all.
so now you know why did I call it STEADY week ahaks!

adooiii... THERRY!! when will you start your revision??
your first paper is on the first day of exam week, YAYY!!

hahahahahahahahaaa... (gila sudah)

2 said something about this ...:

chitsukiko on November 4, 2010 at 1:25 PM said...

haha... sama la kita thea... but i din draw mangga la.. not my expertise...haha :D

Therry Loretta S. on November 4, 2010 at 7:09 PM said...

hohoo... xda mood alu jk mok study.
cam x besa owh... last minute pny style ahaks! xD

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates