Wednesday, November 10, 2010

dilemma: passion @ celebration?


guys, I need your opinion.

I'm caught in dilemma. what should I do?

well, you know... I'll be celebrating Christmas (the most awaited event of the year, WOOO...) in this coming December & I just can't wait to go home ASAP. my parents had already called me several times, asking when will my holiday start (my dad wants to book a flight ticket to Sandakan for me. you know, being in Labuan for 3 years, I only used to take express ferry & bus to go home. I never got a chance to go back to my hometown with flight until now. for me, it's like... WOWW!! a miracle!!). you have no idea of how much I miss my home so much: my family, my bed, my television, my food supplies... aawwww~~ xD


" please Christmas, don't be late..." :3

... but at the same time, I was informed that my campus' dance team is going to join the biggest event of the year: Festival Tari IPT Borneo! the dances that we are going to bring up during the event are tarian Rampaian Asli (inang & joget) & tarian Kreatif, Borneo style of course (damn it, that's my favourite dance after all!!).


our recent performance (tarian Kreatif)
**hiasan semata2 ahaks!

at first, I was so excited to join it since this event also involves several dance teams from Indonesia & Brunei (kind of international, woww!! :D ) but the date of that event really crush me down... it's on 26th-30th Dec & starting on 1st Dec, we need to practice very hard everyday before the competition day. that means, I have to sacrifice my Christmas holiday!! uwwwaaa..... !!!

I just can't deny my passion in dancing... especially for this BIG event.
but deep in my heart, I don't want to miss this year's Christmas celebration with my family.
I can only choose one: to spend my Christmas holiday with my family or with my dance team.

I did go ask for some friends' opinion...
most of them said, "if I were you, I would choose to go HOME."

finally, I made up my mind.
I told my dance team members that I'm not joining them.
they get disappointed with my decision.


am I doing the right thing? am I taking the right choice?

adooiiii... I'm so heartbroken now. :'(



2 said something about this ...:

anybody on November 10, 2010 at 3:39 PM said...

hurm... biasa nya mun 1 hari sblum persembahan, adalah msa utk relax... praktis benar2 1 hingga 23 dec... blit 24 lkak ya blit smula malam 25.... anyway, x berapa logik cdgn aku.... lupakan jak la... huhu...(-_-")

Therry Loretta S. on November 10, 2010 at 6:41 PM said...

sndakan n kk bknnya dkt pok. like going from sibu to kuching... kak ya, sem baru starts on 2 jan. ne da masa mok blit umah gk huhuhuu~~ (T.T)

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates