Thursday, November 25, 2010

my funny presentation hohoo~


hehee... just wanna share a thing about my artwork presentation yesterday...

btw, I'm so glad that I'm finally done with my exam. wahh!! hardly to believe... now I can relax & enjoy my free time with my friends & family YAY!!

I still can't forget the moment that I stayed up that night, working so hard to finish up my folio... walking here & there to my friend's house in the middle of the night (or maybe dawn) just to make references & print my final work... adding up some more sketches & layouts on my paperwork... when I finished with it, it was already 5.30am - and here in Labuan, the light just starts to break up the darkness at this time. wahh!! can I stay awake at least till I finish my exam, I wondered.


my final work - done in A3 papers. pheww!! ^.^"

... and the 'great' thing at that time is I haven't revised anything yet!!
so I spent the rest 2 hours to read up the notes, hoping that what I read is what is asked in the exam paper (sempat lg t'tdur masa baca nota tu haha~~). then, at 8.30am, me & my housemate Ivy walked together to the exam hall, bringing along both of our artwork & folio~~

well, the exam questions were not as hard as I imagine - it's very SUBJECTIVE, we may answer them whatever we like but with bahasa seni, of course... but if only I didn't 'ter'-sleep at that time, I could manage to answer them all in 1 1/2 hours hohoo... (the time given for answering this paper is 3 hours)

then, came my presentation time...


... just some of the artworks presented yesterday. I forgot to take more pictures during the exhibition huhuhuu~~ T.T

so I passed up my folio to my sifu (rather than lecturer or sir, he'd like us to call him sifu. hohoo~) & got started with my individual presentation... and you know what? our conversation went up like this:


Sifu: (while checking on my folio) ... asal mana?

Me: err... Sandakan.

Sifu: suku kaum apa?

Me: Dusun.

Sifu: Dusun? kt Sandakan ada Dusun jg ke?

Me: ada. Dusun Labuk (one of the tribe in Dusun race)

Sifu: oo... ada jg rupanya...


(after giving comments on my folio)

Sifu: awk ne mcm ratu laa. nnti join la ratu Pesta Menuai kt Sandakan tu, msti menang pnya.

Me: EHH?? (puzzled) tp sy ne mana laa layak join ptandingan tuu... tggi x ckup...

Sifu: alaa, dgn saiz bdn awk skg, kira ok laa tggi awk ne. nk menang ptandingan tu x smestinya kna tggi cm model. yakin je, awk bole pnya...

Me: ???? (feeling speechless) err... hehee... TQ sifu.


he never asked anything about my artwork - suddenly we jumped into this topic. hahahaa~~
but thank God, I never have to explain about my artwork. in fact, I still haven't prepared to 'kena tembak' by that Sifu ehekk~

I'm so proud that my artwork got compliments from my Sifu - the color caught my attention, he said. you should put on your signature on your painting. wahh!! :D
so I did as what he said. I put on my signature using correction pen at the bottom.

anyway, me & my friends are so glad & satisfied with our own work. yeah, it may not as great as Picasso or Leonardo da Vinci's painting, but it's the great effort & commitments that content us. uhh... I'm gonna miss those hard times during the making of our artwork... I can really feel the passion as I did my best expanding my talent on that canvas huhuhuu~~

okay, Dida is almost done with her make-ups... gotta have a girls' day out today YAY!
gotta go. see ya in the next post. *wink* ;)

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates