Monday, August 1, 2011

want to be like her :)



I still remember what did Abg Adi said during our dance practice few weeks ago ...

"... dlm byk2 penari professional yg kta knal, mesti ada sorg dua yg kta jadikan sbg contoh ...  kta target utk menari mcm dorg ..."

that made realize one of the reasons of me joining Kelab Seni Taming Mas ...

... and the reason is her.


introducing ... my very own sister, ELLESFIRA SELOJU~

just like me, she started dancing as soon as she entered her uni life in UPM without any experiences in the dancing field. so far that I know, it's not easy to be one of the artis budaya in their campus; they must undergo some strict auditions & practices before they can join the club ... (please correct me if I'm wrong huhuu~) but surprisingly, my sis succeeded & became one of the most strongest dancer in their team. wahh!




she had been joining lots of dance competitions like Festari Makum, as well as shows inside & outside the campus ...






I've seen some of her videos dancing for shows & competitions & I just love to see her graceful moves ... well, it's not because she's my sister but I have to admit that she's really a great traditional dancer. she managed to master all the basics that had been taught to her & brought out the dancer's character in her. I'm proud to have her as my sister.
  
are we looked the same? hehee ...

I adore her a lot ... & I'd like to be a dancer like her. but I'm not going to imitate everything, I'm just putting her as my example & create my own identity ... moreover, we have different ability in dancing - she's more to Malay dance, while I'm more to ethnic & creative dance.

now there's a year left for me to get involved in the dancing world ... & I never thought of going further in this field & making it as my job after I graduate later ... but as long as I have the time, I'll gain more knowledge because who knows, it might be useful in the future. who knows, I would turn my direction & become an active freelance dancer? hohoo~ (berangan jew lebih ... chehh!!)

p/s: I miss dancing already ... huhuhuuu~ :'(


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates