Thursday, August 11, 2011

Odi Kebun! hehe~



Odi kebun means "pergi kebun" in Bidayuh language.

so yesterday, I went to my mom's place & accompanied her at her small farm. I was quite surprised - I was away from home in just a month, so I never expect the change will be this much ... but now there are more plants growing in that farm.

I just can't resist the beautiful greenery scene in my mom's farm, so I managed to capture some photos instead of helping my mom. bertuah punya anak! haha~

my mom's chilli garden :)

my mom was collecting the fertilizer (taik ayam)


the healthy growing lettuces planted by mom :)

the roselle tree. this is just one of them - we got more around our house. 

baby pineapple. planted by my stepdad. 

haaa ... this one is ready to be reaped soon. very soon. yeayy! xD

I just realized this sugar cane tree growing beside the road near our house ...

our cute little tomato. white & unripe. ;)

I'm so amazed with my mom's green fingers. anything that's planted by her will surely grow. :)


p/s: banyak sayur, banyak buah keliling rumah ... jimat jg belanja dapur kan, kih3~~


2 said something about this ...:

Anonymous said...

Uiii naa punya siok ni bgini ada kebun sndri mcm main game pla sy tgk tu kebun mama ko bha....siok ni suka2 p putik d kebun klo teda mknan d dapur...

Therry Loretta S. on August 12, 2011 at 12:25 PM said...

tu laa... mcm real life farmville ne. kanyang sayur ja kmi d cni haha~

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates