Wednesday, August 17, 2011

another style ... not a great result ;(



as usual, I watched more hairdo tutorials on YouTube.
this time, I wanna try a simple but elegant style, so I choose to do something like this:



I found a video which titled 5 MINUTES HOMECOMING UPDO (click on the title to watch the vid), which seems easy to follow ... but for an unskillful person like me, it took me for more than an hour just to make the high bun, tidying it up with lots of bobby pins & hair spray. haaiisshh ... (= =)" 

so after experiencing a very hard time to hold my patience, it ended up like this ...


high bun, with a long hair extension (to cover the messy part behind, haha)

err ... the angle is bad. my updo doesn't 'show up' here, huhu~

org miskin bha ni ... just got one hair extension & fake flowers as accessories. wuwuwuu ...

a closer look. pardon me for the mess behind me in this photo, ehek~

I wanna put the hairband like one in the photo at the very top of this post, but I lost all of my hairbands already ... that's why my hairdo seems weird. *sigh*

not satisfied with the result. uhuhuhuu ... T__T


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates