when it comes to fashions & styles, I'm kinda flexible. I would try as many styles as I could (of which suit me best, of course. I don't simply try out any kind of styles). just look at my hair. since the day I left my school, I kept changing my hairstyles - highlights, curls, bob hair ... I could say that I've tried most of the styles. even now, I'm still thinking of what color should I choose to dye my hair, haha.
but now, I'd like to share about my favorite footwears. :)
I'm quite jealous with my friend Dida for having a collection of high heel shoes. she has many shoes with different colors to suit with any attire - while mine are few, mostly in black & white colors. but I have something that Dida don't have - sneakers & flip-flops. so we're fair & square, hoho~
so let's talk about 3 kinds of footwear that I'm interested most:
FLIP-FLOPS
I like this because they're COMFY, SIMPLE but STYLISH too. this is the footwear that I used most everyday as it can be used in most of my activities ... going to the cafe, having fun at the beach, going shopping ... this footwear just suit any kind of attires. euh, well, not all.
I like those designed by famous brands such as Roxy, Billabong & Reef - not just because of their beautiful patterns, but also of the quality of its materials. yeah, the items of these brands are expensive indeed, but the price worth it. I already have one from Roxy, & I love it! but its color is now fading away... I need to buy a new one, this time it'll be a different color. just see. ;)
SNEAKERS
![]() |
| still looking for this pair. huuwwaaa~~ |
haa ... this one is my all-time favorite. this is good for an active person who likes to walk in a long distance or run here & there like me, haha!
well, it's our nature that we want to be look nice when going out with friends. so most of the time, I would pick this to suit with my attires, which is T-shirt & jeans. but anyway, it also goes well with funky dresses.
I also use this while travelling. easier for me to drag my heavy luggage, hehe. :D
HIGH HEELS
OMG ... I'm so in LOVE with those beautiful heels!! I want them, I want theeeemmmmm~~~!!! especially for the 2nd & 4th pic ... they're so GORGEOUS!!
I like those that goes well with long skinny jeans & leggings, as they make my legs look like they're well-shaped (jeans & leggings also help to cover any ugly looks on the leg's skin, hehe). wearing them with skirts is nice too, but somehow it makes me feel insecure especially when it's above my knees ... you know what I mean here, hehe.
usually, on our campus formal days (I mean, when going to the lecture) I would wear a pair 'cause I don't have flat shoes to suit with my formal attires. it's hurting my foot most of time, but as long as I'm satisfied with my looks, I don't care much. just like the saying goes, BEAUTY IS PAIN. :P
so there goes the story about my favorite kinds of footwear. but it doesn't mean that I never wanna try the other styles too. I'm looking forward to wear these too ...
OUCH ... the fact that I'm not a rich girl who can spend money to have all these stuffs makes my heart aches so bad. wuwuwuwuwuu~~ T.T
done with my bla bla blaa. gotta sleep now. bubyeee ... zzzz~













0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment