tired of doing makeovers all the time, I went to watch hairdo tutorials on YouTube.
I found one of the simplest hairdos, & straightaway tried it after finished watching the video.
so here's the outcome~
![]() |
| TADAA ... !!! presenting the hair bow style, hehehee~ |
![]() |
| hiding behind the curtain, acting like a shy little cutie ... CHEH!! |
![]() |
| my best angle to show my cute hair bow ;) |
![]() |
| OOPS ... gotta fix the hair before it got messed up |
![]() |
| the hairdo closer look |
the steps are so simple!! you just have to use a hair band, some hair clips, hair spray & some accessories to make it look nicer; any suitable accessories will do. in those photos above, I used a tiny flower (fake one). ;)
but after it is untied, it turned to be like this ...
![]() |
| my hair was a mess!! kusut & kembang, ahahahahahaa ... |
![]() |
| ... but after tidying it up with some hair clips, I found it's pretty cool too. :D |
thinking of trying this hairdo? check this link out:
gotta find out more, wanna try more fashionable hairdos suitable for going out. peace! ^_^









2 said something about this ...:
wahh..gney ko plh ya??.. hehe..kiut2..:P
klik jk link kt atas ya, ada ny ngeso cara2nya for both short n long hair. hehe~ ;)
Post a Comment