Thursday, August 11, 2011

makeover once again :P



don't know why but I tend to use BLACK & BLUE colour. need to try another colour later, huhu~



captured with just a 2 megapixels camera (more specific, phone camera). so cheap, hahaha ...
thinking of doing a doll-like makeups but it ended up with just an ordinary makeover look.
ohh well, budak baru belajar kan ... hohoo~


my makeover skills is getting BETTER now. I did so many study on the eye shadow applying skills (well, that's what I'm lacking of) through Google & my previous photos with makeups on my face. yeah, I know, the result isn't that great but somehow I'm satisfied with my effort. at least it doesn't make me look like a person who have just got her eyes punched by someone. haha.

now I have better confidence in putting on makeups on my own in the coming dance shows, YEAH!!


p/s: gotta buy a complete set of makeups soon ... together with the brushes too. just wait & see!



2 said something about this ...:

Anonymous said...

Good job bebeh bgus2 practice makes perfect...waa rambut ko pjg sdah kan...btul2 nmpak dewasa ni just like a woman ngam mmg ngam jgn dlu ko putung aaa.. ngam utk presentation punya look...sy suka sy suka..hehe

Therry Loretta S. on August 11, 2011 at 9:55 PM said...

hahaa... buring pny psl bha ne... sy stop keja buat smentara waktu, so teda aktiviti gia. ya, x pnah lg tu gunting sentuh rmbut sy ne. mkin syg uda sy ma ne rmbut, maw cuba kc pnjang sepnjang2nya... hwa3~~

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates