Wednesday, August 3, 2011

not feeling well :'(



It's hard for me to get up from my bed. I'm just too weak.
I fell sick yesterday. the HOT burning day caused me to get FEVER.


and to make it worse, I got DIARRHOEA as well.



my goodness, I can't even sit up straight on my bed. but I know I have to. I gotta move around & do some works to make me sweating ... 

I just wanna be healthy again. :'(


3 said something about this ...:

Anonymous said...

Adui...ko sdah p clinic ka ni? minum byk air...kasian ko...rehat ckup2 aa..

NADIA RAJAMI on August 3, 2011 at 1:14 PM said...

boh lpak mkn ubat!!..:) get well soon..

Therry Loretta S. on August 3, 2011 at 4:04 PM said...

blum... no one at home, so tpksa laa jaga diri sndiri ne... tp suda mkn ubat laa. TQ frens :')

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates