Saturday, August 27, 2011

crazy doll. crazy work.


it was DAMN bored yesterday. internet failed to keep me amuse.
so I was back to my makeover job.

thinking of doing the barbie doll theme.
but I found it's bored to do the same routine each time I do my makeups.

a bit piss off of myself (I don't know why), I started to 'conteng' my face with eyeliner, lip liner, & lipstick ... and it ended up like this ...





crazy doll just come alive ...
** inspired by Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas

not enough skills & materials to make it even scarier. but I'm satisfied, haha. :D

5 said something about this ...:

NADIA RAJAMI on August 27, 2011 at 8:15 PM said...

ngutikk!!..:P.. pnde ko thea..

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! girl u really improve a lot... gud2 buat lgi yg mcm2...I Like like like...n_n...

Therry Loretta S. on August 28, 2011 at 4:26 PM said...

hehe ... all thanks to YouTube makeup tutorial, haha :D

chitsukiko on August 29, 2011 at 12:09 AM said...

i really like the makeover... especially lips itu... hehe :) great job thea...

Therry Loretta S. on August 29, 2011 at 8:44 PM said...

TQ deq ... ^_^ actually mek mok plh kesan jahitan ya timbul, p x tauk gik gne. mok plh baru lak, with better effect hehe.

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates