Sunday, August 28, 2011

dead but alive


again, another boring day.
and again, back to my so-called hobby. makeover time. :P

I wanna do something more dramatic than before.
since I've done the CRAZY DOLL theme, so I'm thinking of doing a similar thing ...
that reminds me of ... another walking dead body character.

so, my theme for today ... is the CORPSE BRIDE.





the CORPSE BRIDE inspired makeover :)

the effect isn't as dramatic as I expect. huhu.

I should be using the face wet paint or foundation (white color) to imitate the real color of Emily's skin - bluish pale. but I can't find one here in Sandakan, so I replaced it with compact powder with the lightest color ... since my skin is kuning langsat, which goes better with medium color, yellow beige for instance. so I thought by using a lighter color compact powder would create a pale skin effect.

but the effect doesn't really show. so disapponting ... (= =)"

and oh, the cracked skin effect. I should make just a small part of it but since it became messy when I first applied it, so I made it larger to cover the messy part. the color didn't blend well too, guess it's because lack of shading skills. wuwuwuu ...

anyway, I'm happy with the result. could say that it's 70% successful.
** Ivy, this is dedicated to you! ;)



p/s: my skin went itchy as I was sweating while the makeup was still on. urrgghhh!!!

3 said something about this ...:

NADIA RAJAMI on August 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM said...

pnde la kau..:P

Anonymous said...

Waa I like it...n_n you go girl!!!
I like ur eyebrows...semat ni...gud2.. mau lagi mau lagi...n_n

Therry Loretta S. on August 29, 2011 at 12:28 PM said...

TQ nad... hihi :))

ivy: mcm eyebrow Emily the corpse bride kan, hihi. tp skg ne sy khabisan idea suda, maw cr inspirasi baru lg ne hohoo~

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates