Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a dream coming true ... I hope so



just passed my QTI test 2 days ago ... JPJ test is coming on next week, yeayy!!

now I'm taking a very long rest at my dad's home, going online & watching TV all the time ... hoping that I'll gain more weights this holiday (my friends told me that I'm getting thinner nowadays, huhuu~). since I've been staying with my dad for a while, my dad encouraged me to drive our old black proton saga car around Beluran so that I can get used of driving at the road.


our old black proton saga. bought 11 years ago, I think it can already enter darjah 5, hahahaa ...

but sometimes I just feel lazy to go out, so I'd give thousands of excuses to stay at home ... my dad kept urging me to drive it but I refused.

so one day, my dad said this to me ...
"you have to practice driving it! 'cause you're gonna bring that car to Labuan ..."

WAHH??? is it true daddy???

I got more excited! it's hard to believe that I'm gonna have my own transportation at the campus soon, yeaayyy!! hahahaa ... but well, I won't put too much hope in it - who knows that my dad would change his mind at the last minute & let me go to Labuan only with my driving license.

hopefully that'll come true. it'll be easy for me to go anywhere later, hehee ... >__<


p/s: wish me all the best for the coming JPJ test ya ... heee. :P


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates