I'm not so into soft colors like baby blue, light pink, & so on.
yeah, I know, I've been using those colors for my previous blog layouts ... I just wanna see, who knows if those cute girly style suits me well. but nahh, that's not so me. I better stick to my kind, a wilder style.
so here it is. a dark green blog layouts with a simple music style at the top. and me likey!! :D
I even changed my blog's header title. well, that's because I found two blogs which have a similar header's title - mine is AS YOU WALK IN MY SHOES ... while the other two are WALK WITH ME & INSIDE MY SHOES ... to the blog's owner, please don't misunderstand me. I just wanna create my own title, no offense ya. peace! (>__<)
nothing more to write ... I'm off now.


2 said something about this ...:
Haha iya kan nda pla sy perasan tau tu...bha sy pun change sdah ni hehe m'mandangkan smua gmbr sy edit sy letak Ivy Oneyvi's Stuff...makanya I come up with the blog title with my trade mark kunun hehe n_n
hehe... nahh, ngam. skg ada suda identiti sndiri :P
Post a Comment