it was 12.30am. I can't stop thinking of all those creepy stuffs.
I don't know why, I just can get this thought out of my head.
then, I started to imagine.
a creepy woman is looking at me. I can feel her hatred & disappointment.
blood drips from her mouth ... & her slitted cheek.
there's a knife in her hand. she's about to strike.
I twisted the story. what if that creepy woman is me?
oh yeahh, I like it that way. haha.
so I was back again to my routine. and here it is, the rising of a revengeful BLOODY killer!
![]() |
| ** inspired by the Joker & the Mouth-Slitted woman |
in real, the effect didn't really show as I was just using the only materials that I have (for this, I just used black eyeshadow, black eyeliner, red lip liner, red lipstick & glue stick) ... but I did some photo editing to enhance the color, so they came out with creepier looks. so I can say, it's close to perfect, haha.
there's a specific cosmetic product for blood effect - it's damn sticky but can be diluted with water too - but I can't find one in Sandakan. I'll try to look for it in KK soon, hopefully I'll find one ...
more dramatic faces of me is coming soon. so stay tuned with me k! :D
p/s: scared myself by looking at my own face in the mirror. it was 3am, & dogs were howling outside. geez!







0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment