Friday, August 19, 2011

about 18th Aug ;)



I should post this yesterday, but I was just too tired to write ... huhu.

yesterday was my daddy's birthday, so we went to Sandakan town & spent some wonderful time doing shopping with my dad. we even buy a cake & take it home for my dad, but since my dad doesn't really like sweet stuffs, so it's me & my stepmom who ate all of it. haha!

just stepped out from the cake house - with a  box of cake :P

one of the famous cake house in Sandakan town :)

stopped by at a coffee shop after a long walk around the town ...  (and oh, this is my stepmom)

my daddy's big smile. hehee~


this is CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE CAKE - my dad's birthday cake

we forgot to ask for candles from the shopkeeper, so there's no blowing
candles sessions for my dad. just straightaway cut the cake, haha! xD

just a simple celebration but for me, it's meaningful. :)

oh ya, while going around the town, I stopped by a small shop (selling hand bags, hair accessories & makeup stuffs) & found this ...

a set of makeup brushes! well, it's not a complete one ... got some other kind of brushes that aren't
included here but I'm still satisfied with it. just assume this as the starter makeup tools, hehe.


I'm so EXCITED!! I got this at a very reasonable price (RM30, 25% off from its original price). now I can enhance my makeover skills with these lovely brushes, YEAYY!!

now I'm aiming for a big set of eyeshadows, with various beautiful colour choices. hehe.


p/s: in the blog-posting lazy mode ... that's why there aren't much words here.


2 said something about this ...:

NADIA RAJAMI on August 20, 2011 at 5:36 AM said...

hepy beday to bpk kau!!.. hehe... nyaman na kek ya.. :P

Therry Loretta S. on August 20, 2011 at 9:11 AM said...

hehe... nang nyaman. 80% coklat jk, pey itam gigi mkn... haha~

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates