Monday, August 1, 2011

driving lesson & fasting month


got one more driving learning session before the QTI test ... huhuu~

yesterday I spent another 3 hours 'revising' all the thing I've learnt before - going uphill, side parking, 3 corner (a direct translation for '3 penjuru') & driving on the road. I did quite well most of the time, however ...


I got a problem going out from the junction & turning around the roundabout.
to make the situation worse, I got more PANIC seeing many cars moving at the road. wuwuu ...

my driving teacher told me that usually on Sunday, there'll be lesser cars going around Sandakan. but it was different yesterday. at first, I wonder why ...

then I remember something.
the FASTING MONTH is coming! :D

no wonder, everyone is busy going here & there to get prepared for the fasting month. what's more, the day is just right; Sunday is the perfect time for people to go shopping with their family. hohoo~


TO ALL MUSLIMS, HAPPY FASTING TO ALL OF YOU.
BE BLESSED ON THIS RAMADHAN~

p/s: somehow, I got excited when the fasting month come. Bazaar, bazaar ... here I come ... kih3~


2 said something about this ...:

NADIA RAJAMI on August 1, 2011 at 12:45 PM said...

hehe..selamat berdribing!!.. :P.. dh try resepi tek??..:P

Therry Loretta S. on August 2, 2011 at 12:54 PM said...

hahaa... lom dak gik. tp bahan2 dh ada laa hehe :P

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates