Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 30: Your Favorite Song At This Time Last Year



finally ... the 30 Days song Challenge's over!! yeaayy!!

so ... my favorite song at this time last year. I got one.
last year, I posted an entry titled nothing else but MOVIES; one of the movie that I talked about at the post is The Last Song, starred by Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth. up till now, I'm still in love with that movie, as well as its original soundtrack.

this is the movie's theme song, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU by Miley Cyrus :)


some people would say boo at her. but nothing's gonna stop me from listening to her song.
I value her for her talents in music. not her attitude or bad rumors.
she's a great singer. what more can I say? ;)

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates