ever heard of the song "Anak Kampung"?
well, it's a popular Sabahan local song. originally sung in Dusun language by Jimmy Palikat, now it's been translated into many versions. the Malay version, the Kelantanese version, the Jawa version ... & I heard that there's a Sarawakian version too. (hohh?) don't believe it, go check it on YouTube. heee :)))
actually there's nothing funny in that song. but what makes me wanna laugh out when listening to this song is this ...
OK, OK ... I know, I'm one of the main characters in this video. haha!!
this video was created in last semester ... we just finished performing a dance in an event & busy preparing ourselves for the next show in the afternoon. one of us played the song in her phone, so we took a moment to sing out together & do some funny movements. then, we came up with an idea ...
which became like what is shown above. haha!
now, just thinking of this song makes me wanna ... *giggle*
** credited to NAZRIN UYOP


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment