Saturday, November 26, 2011

half day in Hotel Dorsett ~



got a dance show in Hotel Dorsett yesterday. hohoo~

it was quite tiring ... but we enjoyed the moment as well. we got free foods, free room to use ...
and the best of all, we got paid for our performance. woohoo!!!

I'm just too sleepy to think of any words to describe what we've been through yesterday. so let these photos speak to you, while I go & get my beauty sleep back (sgt pemalas!! haha)

our room 209. I just got to capture this - my own image in that room.
the room is not so big, but it was comfy ... & we were like, "let's stay here for a night". haha.
right after the show - while waiting for the person in charge to call us in for dinner.
Acap was thinking ... "mana bha suda org ne ... lapar gila ne!!"
then Imran thought, " mcm dia sorg ja lapar kunun ..." haha!
been waiting for almost ... 15 min, I guess?? or more??
finally, our DINNER!! our first dish: DIMSUM, HINAVA & HAM. yum3!!!

my portion. hohohoo~~

roasted beef with crust, topped with black pepper sauce with mushrooms.
actually the chef did tell us the real name of this dish, but the name is too beautiful that I forgot. haha!

CHICKEN BOXING. everybody was like ... OK, imagine it yourselves. haha!

OK, before I get back to sleep ...

the CHRISTMAS mood is on!! I became so excited after seeing all the decoration as we entered the lobby - got many Christmas tree, Christmas flowers, Christmas house, Christmas this, Christmas that, bla bla bla ... ouch, I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

the BIGGEST Christmas tree in that hotel. placed in the middle of the lobby.

Christmas flowers on the table & wall. and see a cave there?
it's the entrance to the ballroom. where we performed our dance :)
  
the Christmas house. believe it or not, this small house was built with biscuits, icing, candy, & croissants!!!
we couldn't believe it when one of the employees there told us that till we saw by ourselves when the pastry chefs fixing the house with some icing. AMAZING!!

I'm looking forward for another performance in Hotel Dorsett. please, do contact us whenever the hotel got any event ... haha!

2 said something about this ...:

chachik92 on November 29, 2011 at 6:36 PM said...

wokey ! nie yg buat saya jeles nieee =_=

Therry Loretta S. on December 3, 2011 at 1:01 AM said...

x yah nak jeles sgt laa~ hoho~

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates