Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the sickest semester of all


seriously, I'm dying now.

imagine this. you're taking 6 major subjects.
every week got assignment to submit.
add up some quizzes & midterm tests to make it worse.

not to mention Latihan Industri 1 & Final Year Project 1.
always expecting for workshops being held in any weekends.
almost every week got appointment with the FYP supervisor.
get prepared for SO-CALLED FYP consultation hour.

my goodness, this is SICK!!

I'm thinking of quitting from my dance activities to give myself more time space.
but I can't. this is the reason why I hold on so long in this campus.

I know, I've been repeating this over & over again. 
I REALLY HATE THE COURSE I'M TAKING NOW.
I'm not a bookworm or workaholic type of person. for me, it's boring.
I love to learn something that's practical & fun in a same time.
and only the dance can save me from this BORING life.
.
ouwhh ...

hold on, Therry!! 6 more months to go!!
I'm going to endure all this ... just have to be more patient.

dear GOD ... help me through all these. I'm just a weak person & I am NOTHING without YOU ... you're my source of strength & hope, so now I'm leaving everything in your hand. lead me & teach me, O Lord, how to get all these done, so that I become a better person just as you want me to be ...

amen.
wish me all the best.

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates