I love acoustic music. I always dream of playing a song with guitar :3
I'm impressed with those female singers who can sing & play guitar at a same time ... like Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Colbie Caillat & IU (a korean singer). their voice aren't as 'WOW' as those superstars, but there's something unique in their singing. the melody is just simple, not that complicated to sing; yet it got its own style ... something that shows the identity in that particular singer.
and that's why I prefer performing with a live band rather than using the minus one :)
there's one song that I always dream to play. a relaxing, yet full of feeling song from Colbie Caillat.
even though my heart is broken now ...
this song makes me feel like I'm in love again.
and I can't change the fact. I'm still in love with him :')


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment