I'm a FOOL. yes, I am!
just now, me & Jac went to meet our supervisor. it's been 3 weeks (since the campus reopened after holiday) that we haven't see him.
we showed him what we have done all these times. some parts in literature review, interfaces & most important of all ... the JAVA CODING.
then he said ...
"x byk progress kamu ne. surely extend punya ne."
my heart dropped.
I'm not going to EXTEND!!!
yes, I admit that our FYP progress is way too SLOW than it should be ... but imagine, we're just a beginner in JAVA. and we're working on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) stuffs. that's BEYOND OUR LIMIT!!!
what to do now ... we still got many more things to take care of.
more assignments, presentations, mock interview & final exams ...
I wanna cry. I'm just too weak for now. physically, mentally & emotionally.
but I can't. I don't even know how to cry it out.
dear LORD, I'm worn out now. help me to go through all this ... :'(
p/s: my day become worse as I got to know that me & my roommate got a summon from the residential college supervisor & we have to pay RM75!! ohh #@&^!!!



0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment