oppss! I think I already posted the song (that supposed to be in this post) in DAY 04.
gotta think about another song ... hurmmm~
when I'm sad, huh ... OK, I remember one.
I used to listen & sing along with this song whenever I feel like crying.
not necessary about LOVE matters. whatever makes me sad, I would still go to listen to this song.
so when I'm sad, I would lock myself up in the room (if my roomie's not there), turn the volume up to the max, & sing out loud. I love to sing the chorus part of this song, where I can 'freely shout out' everything in my heart - my anger, sadness, disappointment & so on.
and after few times repeating the same song, I'll back to normal. ehhe :P
and ohh, I rather listen to the Glee's version. I've heard the other versions, like the original one (sung by Bonnie Tyler) & the male version (sung by Westlife), but nothing compares the one from Glee. well, it's just what I prefer to listen to, never meant to insult any other versions (or singers). peace~


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment