so sorry ... I was soooooo BUSY in the last few days. I don't even have time for blogwalking huhuhuu ...
"but you got time on Facebook??"
OK, OK ... what a beautiful lie if I say I never look at my Facebook. haha.
but I just went through some notifications, posted a quick update & continued with my work.
![]() |
| what happen to me all these days ... haha~ |
now it's HOLIDAY, but I can't really feel the HOLIDAY ...
I can't tell even the difference between weekdays & weekends now. it's all same.
for me, everyday is weekdays ... urgghhh~
damn it, my brain's not functioning well now.
the guilty (of putting my assignments aside just to post this) is overwhelming me ...
I'll try to post whenever I think I'm free k.
so sorry for the delay. thanks for your patience.
see ya in the next post k :)



4 said something about this ...:
hahaha no sorry sorry :P tiada kemaafan bagi mu ~ hehehehehe
(syeera yg comel wahahaha)
amboii (nada suara khai) ... hepi laa dpt balik rumah bantai ketupat rendang byk2. bawa laa balik bbrapa ketul balik labuan yerr ... rumah i kn x jauh, msuk gate beta je dh smpai, kih3~~ xD
hahahahahaha amboi (nada suara khai) ~ kalau ada lagi boleh laa juga syeera bawk balik ums :D
nie kenapa kita guna trademark si khai nie ye ? hahaha nasib baik dia tak de blog ~ kalau tidak dia dah menceleh dah nie hehehe :p
alaa, slalu pun kta pkai trademark dia kt FB ... xda pun dia ckp pa2. hahahaaa~~ xD
Post a Comment