just done with our FYP pre-presentation. huhu.
at first, I feel bad at what have we presented.
our pre-presentation started at 2.30pm. so we all gathered in the meeting room at Menara 11.
at that time, Sir Goh Say Leng had to leave early.
so we were asked to present our Entity Relational Diagram (DFD) & Entity Relational Diagram (ERD).
I was not that ready to present that part.
I asked my teammate Jac to present it. but she was too nervous.
so I had no choice but to present anyway.
and you know what happened.
we got 'shot' by Sir Goh.
to make it worse, we could hear someone's laughing at us.
damn it.
I acted cool. neither smiling nor putting a papaya face.
then, we have to present another part - our work progress.
including the problem statement, goals & objectives, project scope, and literature review.
since I was the one who made the presentation slides, so I became confident.
I managed to speak very well in front of Miss Ainnur.
from her face expression, I could tell that she understands what I had delivered to her.
and I could hear 'that' someone's voice again.
this time, the sound is "... wahh."
so I managed to redeem my shame.
so proud of myself. thanks for laughing at us. :)
urggh ... I'm just thinking of laying down & getting my beauty sleep back.
then I remember that tomorrow we got the Data Structure midterm test.
I'm way too tired ... = ="


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment