Thursday, November 24, 2011

the GREEN drag queen



the name was inspired by my friend Jamal. hoho.

well, I was wondering what theme should I relate to my makeup style that day ... I uploaded the photos on Facebook, and thinking about some creative captions for these photos. and there he was, commenting on my photo album & told me that I looked like a drag queen. haha!

yes, indeed. because I put on heavy blusher & bright red lipstick.

that makeup was made on the day of my show in the campus. so the makeup actually looked good on stage, but not in close. hoho.

so here's the photos :)


 


it looked like this when the eyes are closed :3
 
even CLOSER. hee :))

and below are the photos at the night of our show ...


in full Iban costume. performing the Tarian Rampaian 1 Malaysia
(told ya, it looked better under the lighting. hee~)

heee ... :)))))

anyway, if you girls wanna try out this makeup, replace the bright red color lipstick to the nude color one. and use a subtle blusher color (don't use red. use something orange-ish or other natural color).

gotta upload more makeup styles. so stay tuned with me, girls. ngeee :)))

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates