Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 23: A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding


aawww ... so sweet ... hehe~
I wanna play this song when I get married later :)


why did I choose this song?
here's the story ...

I was joining the Christmas play for pre-Christmas event (during my matriculation times), and I played as mother Mary in the story. there was a scene where Mary & Joseph get married & dance together as the choir team sang this song. I felt that it's so romantic and blissful, so I thought to myself, "I want to have this song at my wedding day." hehee~

maybe I should have this song played as I walk up to the altar ... ? ouuwwhh~~ :3


p/s: I already requested my old bestfriend Wilma to be the singer of this song later. early planning, huh? haha!

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates