Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 19: A Song From Your Favorite Album


there's only ONE album that I love most.
The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. I just love every song in it!

hurmm ... which song should I post here?

OK, I'll pick this one.
the one that reminds me of my school time memory. ehhe :P


I really miss my SMSK friends ... miss our last great moments in the exam battlefield.
the year 2007 is one of my BEST years ever. really.

btw, I'm going to visit Kuching this December 24 to celebrate Christmas with my sis Ferra (currently working in Segi College as a lecturer). so I'm going to take this chance to meet all my SMSK friends there, if possible ... yippie!!

guys, prepare a day for me if you want to meet me later. I'm planning of meeting you guys on Dec 28. how's that? give me your feedback ya ;)

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates