Thursday, November 24, 2011

crazy doll REMAKE



I know, I've posted these photos before in Facebook.
but still, I wanna share to you guys. or just say, for my collection on blogs.

I was all ALONE & BORED in my room that time.
and since I got more makeup materials, so I decided to redo my CRAZY DOLL theme.
which ended up with a CREEPIER look. yeayy!!





even better right? hehe.

for this makeup, I used Pixy 2 Way Cake compact powder (white cream) to replace the white face paint. the rest are just ordinary makeup - blue eyeshadow, red lipstick, brown lipliner and black eyeliner (with blended blue, brown & purple eyeshadow for bruises effect).

and the white eye? it's the crazy contact lens, of course. hoho.
it's just simple. you may try it by your own ;)


p/s: I just realized after looking at my photo that day - my nail color suited with my makeup. ehhe

1 said something about this ...:

chachik92 on November 29, 2011 at 6:38 PM said...

wokeey ~ scary ..
#smbil gigit jari

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates