oucchh ... the post title really hurts me ... =_=
so I got this one song. remember the Boys Over Flower OST - Eetteokhajyo sung by Jisun?
Wilma, my old friend from Matriculation times made a cover of this song, in which she translated its lyrics (or create a new lyrics? I don't know) & posted in on her Facebook & Youtube account over a year ago. I just love everything about her cover on this song - the melody, the voice, the meaning of its lyrics ... then one day ...
I realized that everytime I listen to this song ... my tears roll down.
'cause it reminds me of someone I really wanna talk to but I never get the chance.
so that's her, playing the keyboards while singing the song (great job, Wilma! ahha :D )
the whole lyrics really breaks my heart ... 'cause it reflects exactly what I wanna say to that someone. yepp, I know that we're just not meant to be, but I really want him to know what I really feels about him at the moment he left me without any words. being unable to reach him makes me feel like a total ... LOSER.
so here's the lyric:
It's late ... I wonder if it's too late
For me to finally talk to you
Well, I know you're moving far away from me
I know, we're just not meant to be ...
pre-chorus:
Now, please stay a while with me
Just hold my hand & don't let go
I want you, I want you to know ...
Can't you feel what I'm feeling?
Can't you see what I'm seeing?
I want you, I want you to know ... baby
chorus:
What should I do? What should I say?
I open my eyes, and I see that
You were standing there
and you were smiling back to me ... to me
I know it's true, so pure & real
This feeling I have & these moments I had
What should I do, what should I say to you ...
You see ... I know I won't be strong enough
To stand alone right here with you
I've tried but maybe it's not good enough
I'm here, but baby, I'm alone ...
**repeat pre-chorus
**repeat chorus
OK, gotta go before I start shedding another tears. uhh~~


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment