Sunday, October 23, 2011

re-post Day 13: A Song That is A Guilty Pleasure


OK, I got it wrong in the previous post ... uhuhuuu~
I just knew it after reading my friend's blog. guilty pleasure is about something you shouldn't like, but still you like it anyway ... (oooohhhh~~)

so let me re-post the song k.

many of my friends (except most of the guys ... I guess so) are not into this band. I know, their songs are way too AGGRESSIVE, & too much distraction since there are two singers singing two different lyrics in one same song ... I sometimes cannot hear anything but just the "WOOOAARGGGHHH~~!!!" in their songs. geez!

but there's one of their songs that I love to listen to ... only ONE.
I came to know this song when a friend of mine (a guy, of course) promoted this song to me in form 3. he shared the earphones with me & let me listen to this ...



though I don't understand a thing in its lyrics, but I think I can accept this one. haha~
but I keep talking bad about the way they sing their songs. so that makes me feel guilty to admit that I love this song. hadoooiiii~~

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates