Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 05: A Song That Reminds You of Someone


I love to relate all my favorite songs to some people.
now let me tell you one of them.

a song that reminds me of my own soul sister, Dida :)




I love the last phrase in the chorus part, "Now & forever ... I will be your man" ... aaawww~ >.<

it reminds of Dida because this is one of her most favorite love songs. when we were still in the same room last sem, she used to play this song at the middle of the night (well, burning the midnight oil ... hoho) & she would sing this song in a funny way, in which sometimes makes me go crazy with her hilarious acting & voice. haha. so during the 4 months holiday, I'd miss her everytime I heard to this song.

she told me, she came to love this song after knowing that this is the song that was played during her parent's wedding day. aaawww ... so sweet ... hihi^^ I wish my future husband would play (no, sing is even better) this song while proposing me to marry him. seriously, I would die of having a melting heart at that very moment, haha!




p/s: I miss hanging out with Dida already ... huhuhuuu~

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates