OK, I did it again ... posting 2 posts regarding the song challenge, huhuhuu~
I'm too BUSY with my stuffs these few days. well, final year students.
enough. back to business.
it's rare for me to have a song that reminds me of some places; I often relate songs only to people - and myself. I tried to think one, & suddenly this song pop in my mind.
it reminds me of the apartment we were staying at during the last Hornbill Festival in KL.
wondering why? haha.
well, there was a huge TV in that apartment, with several Astro channels. one of them is MTV channel ... so early in the morning, we would open this channel to listen to some music and at that time, this song always showed up (that was my first time listening to this song) ... and up until today, that song stuck in my mind (with our memories in KL, of course) hoho~
p/s: thinking of KL makes me wanna have a vacation so bad ... wanna go out from this terrible island, huhuu~ :'(


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment