Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 09: A Song That You Can Dance to


yeahh, right ... I did it again.
I just can't help it. I want to post this everyday, but sometimes I'm just too tired.

OK, so day 9. a song that I can dance to.




I'm not saying that I can dance very well (for this kind of song), but everytime I listen to this song, I found myself moving around like a worm ... ouwhh, maybe I should say, I'm dancing like some kind of sluts. as if I'm about to strip. but I'm just doing it when I'm sure that I'm alone OK. pullstop.

well, hate me for doing this. but at least I'm being honest to myself. I can't help feeling SEXY with this song. haha~

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates