got 2 quizzes, a mock presentation & an interview with Bahagian Pembangunan Akademik.
I'm dead. urrgghh~~
so now I'm trying my best to revise everything.
I feel lazy to do my revision at the living room, so I decided to just stay in my room. my roommate said that she's gonna stay up too, so I think she'll be OK if I keep the light on for the whole night.
well, I'm a type that wouldn't mind sleeping with the light's on.
but my roomie's not. she prefers turning the light off.
so now, here I am. bringing all my stuffs to the living room.
guess I've disturbed her beauty sleep. she turned off the light while I'm still reading.
quite ... disappointing. I can't have my comfy bed while doing revisions, huhuu~
nevermind. I'll get used of studying at the living room next time.
p/s: miss being in a same room with Dida ... 'cause we have lots in common. especially when it comes to midnight revisions; we both don't mind sleeping with the light's on to let other's get their stuffs' done. wuwuwuu~ T^T


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment